Where will Libra volume come from? Fiat or crypto?

Who do you think will be buying Libra in its first few years? Will the inflowing volume be mostly from fiat or will Libra be more popular among existing cryptocurrency users? What are everybody’s thoughts?

If you do plan on getting Libra with crypto, keep SWFT Blockchain in mind as we plan to offer swaps between Libra and hundreds of cryptocurrencies (including other stablecoins), once Libra launches!

2 Likes

I beleive libra will definitely start with crypto enthusiasts and members of the developer community that are already promoting libra and its associated tokens.
And I find SWFT blockchain a wonderful media to share alongside Facebook and other media.
Harold Marie
:mauritius: Libra Mauritius

1 Like

Interesting!
We will definitely be coming into Libra currencies from the crypto side but we are intrigued to see if it will become a new and more efficient fiat-to-crypto bridge.
For us it’s about making things easier… so our goal will be not only to help people get from existing cryptocurrencies to Libra currencies, but also to help people less familiar with other cryptocurrencies discover the space in the easiest way possible (without worrying about trading pairs, buy and sell orders, or even addresses).

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt reply fo the appreciation I made to swft blockchain and the advantages it offers by simplyfied functions it offers.
One principle that I used to say is that money is saved by patient collection, cent by cent as do recyclers of pet plastics of very little value and the total collection feed numerous by providing many employment. Similarly the Phylosophy of the red packet is amazing.
The contrary is alike and money is wasted by negligence and impatience. My personal business is waste recycling. Where people find waste I find opportunities.
I beleive in Swft blockchain and libra in sharing wealth and knowledge with patience.
Regards

Harold Marie
:mauritius: Libra Mauritius

1 Like

I think there will be a massive adoption form Crypto enthusiasts. And I hope they will back Libra soon with Crypto. When FIAT breaks down, Libra should be based on other more stable values.

2 Likes

Always see opportunities! That’s a great philosophy to have :slight_smile:

Adoption will definitely come from crypto enthusiasts but we also think it will come from people who won’t necessarily know the ins and outs of crypto, but who will find that the easiest way of sending money to their friends might be with Libra. Which in turn will hopefully serve as an intro into the world of crypto.

Your second point is interesting too! Which cryptocurrencies would you back it with?

1 Like

I would back it with Ethereum and Cardano, to build a decentralized financial system and then with Chainlink to connect it with real world data and business cases.

1 Like