Transfer failed

follow the document(https://developers.libra.org/docs/my-first-transaction#run-a-local-validator-node)

when I transfer 10 libra coin from index 0 to index 1, it print the blow error:

libra% transfer 0 1 10

Transferring
[ERROR] Failed to perform transaction: Codec(WireError(UnexpectedWireType(WireTypeVarint)))
libra% transfer 0 1 10

Transferring
[ERROR] Failed to perform transaction: Transaction failed with vm status: Validation(SequenceNumberTooOld), please retry your transaction.
libra%
libra% transfer 0 1 10

Transferring
[ERROR] Failed to perform transaction: Codec(WireError(UnexpectedWireType(WireTypeVarint)))
libra% transfer 0 1 10

Transferring
[ERROR] Failed to perform transaction: Transaction failed with vm status: Validation(SequenceNumberTooOld), please retry your transaction.
libra% transfer 0 1 10

Transferring
libra% query sequence 1

Getting current sequence number
Sequence number is: 0
libra% query sequence 0

Getting current sequence number
Sequence number is: 3

same error bump

tried restarting and everything previously mentioned

if i check however it eventually transfers, is this a testnet error?

I apologize for the issue. We have a breaking change that was landed so the currently deployed testnet nodes cannot accept transactions from the latest client. You can use an older client version or wait until tomorrow when we deploy the new testnet nodes. Sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

that’s OK,
Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Any updates about the changes to the testnet please? I just tried out today a few mins ago, but the “transfer” commands returns: [ERROR] Failed to perform transaction: Codec(WireError(UnexpectedWireType(WireTypeLengthDelimited))).

Thanks!