Transaction failed

Hello everyone,

I’ve tried implementing the libra testnet in vm well at first it had no issues installing and running
after i add some coins in wallet then i made the first transaction this is where the problem came

i’ve attached the screenshot of the problem i face in testnet

Failed to perform transaction : Transaction failed with vm status: Validation(UnknownScript)

I receive the same error:

libra% account create

Creating/retrieving next account from wallet
Created/retrieved account #0 address d9a313eb59e425675275b0c3a63e5ef3a88efb8c2294045989adeb70ab24dd1d
libra% account create

Creating/retrieving next account from wallet
Created/retrieved account #1 address 83c1d9ae39a0c4f14e45333130b634d166c0443d6fe83fcf3108a80e00522616
libra% query balance 1
Balance is: 52.000000
libra% query balance 0
Balance is: 162.000000
libra% transfer 0 1 12

Transferring
[ERROR] Failed to perform transaction: Transaction failed with vm status: Validation(UnknownScript)

Hi Jonas,
Is it possible that you are building your local client from master instead of from the testnet branch? The testnet branch is in sync with the Libra Core version that the testnet validators are running. The master branch runs ahead of testnet and may not be compatible.

• Sam

Hi Sam,

So you’re saying that I should be building client from testnet and not from master? Cause that error came from when building from master only

Hi
I have encountered the same problem as you, is there a solution now?:sweat_smile:

I have switched to the testnet branch and rebuilt the client and it is working now :slight_smile:

libra% transfer 0 1 36

Transferring
Transaction submitted to validator
To query for transaction status, run: query txn_acc_seq 0 0 <fetch_events=true|false>

1 Like

That’s nice :fire::fire::fire: should try this

Try building it from the testnet branch not from master.

WOW,IT WORKS! Thanks ~~

1 Like

Sorry I’m a little confused do you mind elaborating how you did it?

After cloning run the following

git checkout testnet

Sir Please Use Linux and Mac Os for use this transaction.

If any Problem call libra helpline Contact Number