Following the recommendations of the webmaster, we repost MoveOnLibra Introduction at “What I Made”. The original post is here.
MoveOnLibra API is now compatible with latest(2019-12-11)
The MoveOnLibra open API is used to develop Libra applications and smart contracts, aiming to make life as a Libra developer easier. There are currently five groups of API:
- Transaction, query transaction from the libra blockchain network, as well as submit transaction(mint and p2p transfer)
- Address, query account info by address from the libra blockchain network
- Event, query events by address from the libra blockchain network
- Wallet, create and use custodial wallets managed by MoveOnLibra, one wallet can have multiple accounts and every account have a unique address on the Libra network.
- Move, smart contracts development using move IR. Support compile move source code, publish module on-chain and execute custom scripts on devnet hosted by MoveOnLibra.