Libra saya hilang

Coin libra saya hilang di livecoin alasan admin market di swap ke libraFree, total 1.960.000 libraFacebook raib

The Libra project is currently in testing only. You should trust only our official site (libra.org) for information about how the Libra network will operate and its current status. This community site (community.libra.org) supports developers who are working on developing products and services on the Libra testnet. If you’re interested in joining this community of developers who are helping us, we invite you to check out developers.libra.org for more information.

Thank you you opened my heart about Libracoin, because my enthusiasm at Librafacebook presence has blinded my eyes that Coin Librafacebook in Livecoin is just a lipra trick … while the original BLM listing … We are from the Indonesian Facebook Indonesia’s support fully support the face of the currency of the face … thanks and apologize for the mistake of this understanding

Pada tanggal Sen, 27 Jan 2020 23.08, jdoolitt via Libra libra@discoursemail.com menulis: