Libra agent banking service

Libra coin agent banking service can face lift Africa &Oriental the nation at large,since telecom company are rushing into paper currency, I think Libra coin can champion course in Africa, there should be training, volunteersprogramme & investment plans on how people can embraced &,invest in Libra company, since notable company are pulling out as partner&investors in Libra coin it may not encouraged third&middle world economy countries to invest in the coin but, with the libra agent banking service,it good to go for everyone every were it go

2 Likes

I believe it makes for common sense… since the banking community are steering-off LIBRA…We should be prepared to go to our consumers with our own agent banking services…however touchy it is a start @the possible solution…
However we could still use a regions like Malta,Macedonia,Cyprus and Dubai to fly a banking network form the begin for online web integration for African traders and businesses, i do believe some major region would change there mind eventually and embrace LIBRA with 2nd year after Launch.

2 Likes

Bit coin is base on matrix block chain technology but Libra coin is base on evolution of choice that people’s who are on the Facebook value chain take to understand the value that Libra coin will bring than reading thousands of theory’s that built cryptocurreny

2 Likes