LibExplorer.com - A new Libra Blockchain Explorer launches

Why you no create wallet for faucet balance? It just moment to save the libra balance?

2 Likes

Really nice
I m waiting…

2 Likes

The faucet are “TESTNET” coins with no real value

4 Likes

so, there is no value for the coin?

2 Likes

Testnet coins have no value

3 Likes

Looks like the testnet just underwent its #2nd reset

2 Likes

but can testnet coins be stored in our wallet forever ??

2 Likes

They can, however the current testnet will continue to undergo rapid changes and resets over time. When that happens the network moves over to the new chain (which is what happened around 7-8 hours ago). Also, do take note that the testnet coins have no $$$ value

2 Likes

Okay Thank you for Explain. I understand now that Blockchain Network there are two TestNet and MainNet

Pada tanggal 18 Jul 2019 11.37, “LibExplorer.com via Libra” libra@discoursemail.com menulis:

3 Likes

Sama sama…

Also there still appears to be some confusion that the testnet coins hold value, i would like to reiterate again that they have no monetary $$ value attached to it other than for testing purposes

2 Likes

Did you understand indonesian???

3 Likes

We’ve just introduced multi-language support starting with Chinese (Simplified) at https://libexplorer.com/cn/ . This is still work in progress

If there is a language that you would like supported and can offer assistance with the translation please reach out to us via this forum our through our contact us page at https://libexplorer.com/contactus

Note: The language switcher at the bottom right of the page. We will also be reaching out to some folks in the community who offered translation assistance.

2 Likes

Testnet reset in progress, all previous data will be purged and reloaded - Testnet update July 24th

Note: Breaking change in max faucet limit (set to 1000 Libs for this release)

Edit: Also published general advisory on “no” monetary value for libra testnet tokens - PSA: Testnet Coins have no value other than for testing purposes

2 Likes

Added support for multi-lingual Japanese language

2 Likes

LibExplorer has been refreshed for the latest Tesnet reset (4th) - Testnet update July 31st

3 Likes

How did you get new Proto file ?

2 Likes

Any new Proto files (if updated) are available directly from the libra github project

2 Likes

Oh, I see, so if Libra change proto file, I have to manually update proto files from this link, right?

Is there any way better? Thank you very much

2 Likes

Can you send me your proto files, thank you very much !

2 Likes

Seems like the explorer is not updating for more than a day

2 Likes