Announcing libracamp: A virtual bootcamp for startups to build apps on the libra blockchain

libracamp is a virtual bootcamp for startups to build apps on the libra blockchain.

We offer two main tracks:

1. A non for profits grant plan: we support open source projects with $2,000 or 100 coding hours from our lead devs.

2. Starting in November, A digital 10 weeks virtual accelerator: $25k investment is secure for all the participating teams, alongside follow up investments of up to$1,000,000 for the top teams from top investors.

Applications: libracamp.com

Traction & updates (29/07/19):

In the past weeks, we have talked to hundreds of teams, participated in meetups and conferences, and shared our vision in 3 different continents. The goal has been to gather you - some of the smartest brains of blockchain, fintech and technology entrepreneurship - who share the same vision, namely, that Libra is a trigger for digital asset mass adoption!

Join our telegram community - @ libracamp

Bootcamp platform:

The platform will facilitate virtual bootcamp and competition. In the screen below you can see how each team page will look. The platform will feature a biweekly pitch & updated video blog, a voting bar, and a way to rank the ongoing & done tasks. According to this data, you will be able to rank the teams.

A partial list of the Startups we are working with now :

Kyber Networks Libra <> ETH Atomic Swaps|
Kulap - libra wallet and decentralized exchange
2key - Referral campaigns all within a link|
Avenews - Empowering agricultural trade in Africa
Vngme|Digital- footprint-based credit score in Africa
Valiu - Venezuela money transfers
Unibright - Workflow design smart contracts, business integration and blockchain monitoring tools
Anqlave - Crypto wallet security tech
LibraGold - Libra Blockchain-as-a-Service (Baas)

We are hiring - CMO and a community manager - if you know someone talented please PM us on telegram. (@ yoni9091 and @ Tomerweiss)

libracamp is not part of facebook, the libra association, or Calibra wallet, we are independent initiative that is run by entrepreneurs who is passionate about the potential for global financial inclusion & acceleration of the united nation sustainable development goals.

19 Likes

Thanks guys! Looking forward to starting the bootcamp.

6 Likes

Wowwww. Go Tomer :boom::boom::boom::boom:

5 Likes

Awesome job!! CAN’T wait for THISSS checkout our git repository at:

6 Likes

Cheer! Libracamp. Thank for the opportunity to KULAP. :smiley:

TonHor

5 Likes

exciting ! i would love to see what other teams will come up with !

5 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing!!
Congrats! :grinning::clap:

5 Likes

Looks amazing. I’m excited to see what the teams will come out with

5 Likes

Great news, congrats! Looking forward to it!

6 Likes

I think this is the best thing happening in the Libra ecosystem!! Anyone know of some good projects that will sign up?

6 Likes

great idea! looking forward to this one

5 Likes

Such a wonderful event!
Thank you LibraCamp Team for making the event happen!
My pleasure LibraGold to join the non for profits grant plan!

6 Likes

Hi Yoni, re your post above positions available, I tried DM you on TG but not able to friends only or some setting. Please can you DM me there @ paulxmc thanks, JonoPaul

5 Likes

What teams you are looking for to give the non for profits grants?

3 Likes

Great idea and awesome work guys!
Buena suerte!

3 Likes

Such an impressive milestone reached!! I am personally very excited to work with you guys and big congratulations on what you’ve achieved so far and all the value add you contribute to the growing Libra ecosystem. These selected startups are lucky to have Tomer and Yoni on their side . One day you’ll hire me. If you can afford it :wink:

5 Likes

Guys check out the mentor pic. One of your “angel investors” seems to be another dude from the picture
Andrzej winiarski
The guy on the photo is Rafael Badziag, from The Billion dollar secret

3 Likes

Great work team - were excited to build a React Native implementation of a libra wallet and push Pngme out to the Libra ecosystem. I will invite the rest of the team here.

3 Likes