I think libra explorer is broken. Maybe it’s old cached data from previous testnet blockchain.
$ libra t lv
There’s only 349 transactions now. You can verify it by run “./scripts/cli/start_cli_testnet.sh”
libra% q as f270b16e2fec7a10937d0c32eec34a9b2280a7ab8a64e75aa8c84e3583158349
Getting latest account state
Latest account state is:
Blockchain Version: 349
Libra-client is updated to version 0.6.3 to support latest testnet update(10.30).
I updated libra and now when I’m trying to run your libra client I’m getting the following error
q b b7c0e4396959473febf37fc22a763da9619d314d998cb2b35006c3916baf
“ERROR”: “Get the current balance of an account: Malformed proof. Bitmap not match non-default siblings”
Bitmap proof is no longer exsits in latest Libra. What’s your
libra-client's version? You can check it by run:
You can update
libra-client to version “0.6.7”.
BTW, address “b7c0e4396959473febf37fc22a763da9619d314d998cb2b35006c3916baf” is not a valid address, seems lack 4 chars.
After doing an update of the client everything works fine thanks a lot !
libra-client is updated to version ‘0.6.14’ to support the latest
Major changes are:
- Derive CryptoHasher in python. Many hash related address are changed.
- Deprecate TransactionPayload::Program.
- Support ChangeSet, Add events in WriteSet transaction
- Add BlockMetadata Transaction
- Add metadata payload to PaymentReceivedEvent
- Add round for ledger_info
libra-core has the core libra types with lcs/hash support and the proofs. So others can reuse the library to quickly implement their own libra clients.
libra-client has wallet library / key factory / client api, as well as command line tools.
The latest version is ‘0.7.2’ and major changes are:
- First client library to support validator change proof
- Support weighted voting of validators
- New DevCommand:
- Remove parameter
validator_set_fileon client init
- Support metadata in p2p transfer command
- Update Compiled move bytecode format
thanks for share!