About the Testnet category

The Libra testnet is comprised of test validator nodes running Libra Core, the software which maintains the Libra cryptocurrency.

5 Likes

I have a best idea for libra cryptocurrency to use easy accessible in all over world.

2 Likes

Razak hi,
Dish it out please share your idea, and let’s discuss positive possibilities in an open atmosphere… Please use the LIBRA Net global wall…Please tag me.

Regards

1 Like

@Nokomy
Could you please send me some coins on my wallet for testing. 84963f7164a39a23fa03da6b87c4964fc36c214c56838bb788bac78652e29553

blockchain////_567_890

1 Like

@mnengle
Could you please send me some coins on my wallet 84963f7164a39a23fa03da6b87c4964fc36c214c56838bb788bac78652e29553

blockchain////_567_890

1 Like

Okay…would so…

1 Like

I just sent you 5000 Libra Testnet credits…acknowledge please!

1 Like

Balance has not yet being deducted…but have you received it?

1 Like

Hi @Nokomy,
Thank you for your good words and I took notice of your projects for your country. I am not a big personality in my country but do think that there may be ways where these development in your country can be finance by Mauritius. Here are the reasons. First I know your country only the media and have met 2 of your citizens in India last year when I accompany my new born daughter for heart surgery and which was sponsored by our governments. These two Nigerians was complaining that the rent was engulfing all their money and they paid all their expenses from their pockets. Now I have a young man from Facebook app that seems afraid to talk to me. But finally I encourage him to talk but he seems very humble as was the two I met in India. I recently check the exchange rate of the Mauritian rupees to note that it is nearly ten times that of your Niara.
Let me tell you that in my country government is encouraging local enterprise and banks to invest in Africa. I will check here with the authorities if there is any possibility to invest in your country. I 'll make a copy of the information you send for tha purpose and I’ll return to you. You may write me personally on that email libramauritius940@gmail.com or haroldmarie940@gmail.com
No I did not receive the 5000 libra you send on testnet. Please send your wallet address I 'll try to send you mine.
Please send me more detail on you and social life so that we can have more trust and share data of common interest.
Regards to you and family
May God bless you.

Mardoche(Harold Marie)
:mauritius: Libra (Mauritius.)

1 Like

Wallet returns network errors while requesting it to mint Libra Testnet credits…I will keep checking and update on my finding on these issues…I have not checked in on the developers team for some time…

1 Like